Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome to my blog

This is an experiment. 

Some of the blog will be about my family: son, husband, future child(ren), extended network.  Since this has my real last name in it and my real name, I will try to keep things about the family somewhat general. This will not be a place of whining about martial problems and toilet stories from my son.

Some of the blog will be about things I see and overhear.  There will probably much ranting about NY Times because seriously, I disagree with some of the opinion pieces and I want to have a space to rant.  Some will be mom-trends, and other assorted stuff. Some ranting will be about the government, and the political process. If you can't figure out which way I lean by the end of the first posts then you haven't been paying attention.

This will be a journey/journal and lets see where it leads us.

No comments:

Post a Comment